Friday, October 27, 2006

(Ex) Aberdonians Galore

Hi girls,

How is every body doing. I am at work at SUN Microsystems as a buisness admin. The days are sometimes a little long and I am always very glad when it is friday (like today).
You would never guessed, but yesterday Elsje paid me a visit in Leuven. I thinks she wanted to chech out for her self if I am not boasting about my beloved Leuven. You have to ask yourself what she tought of Leuven...
It was really nice and we enjoyed the fine weather here in Belgium. It is around 20° celcius for the moment, which is really hot for oktober. Next week, it is our "halloween holliday" in Belgium and Philip asked me to join him several days in the Ardennen. That is next to the German border, in the fench part of Belgium. Their is more space than in Flanders (which is one of the most occupied places in the world) and i am planning a lot of hiking while there. I am so looking forward to that, especially of my enoying collegue...

I also wanted to say to all you out there, if you feel the urge to come and visit me, do not hesitate...

I am going back to work (just 1 hour more, jippie...)

Hear you later,
tata,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home