Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hallo Maedels,

I hope you're all fine. I'm back in Aberdeen, but more about that another time.
Today I also have a hair-story to tell...
During my time at home I realised that my blond hair is getting darker at the roots. While I was telling that to my sister she proposed to colour it ourselves. If I only knew before...
Actually, my sister bleached my hair two days before I came back here. You cannot image how I looked like! I never touched haircolours before and I'll defintely never do that again! My hair was almost white and it looked as unnaturally as possible.
I almost started crying. But fortunately I could see my hairdresser the next morning and she could help me. Now I almost look like I did before. But as I came there - wearing a baseball-cap, of course - my cousin was sitting there and she and our hairdresser started laughing. So we ended up laughing about my head for a while before I felt so reliefed when I was finally able to watch into a mirror again.
That's enough for today. Maybe I have interesting Aberdeen-news the next time.
Anyway, I hope you are allright.
Pms, Caro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home