Thursday, October 12, 2006

what a week

Hey everyone! I've had a quite crappy week which is ending with me getting a fever and shivering in bed. But I'm tired of feeling tired, so I thought I'd write. Last Friday my wallet was stolen... There was only 4 euros in it, but ALL my cards. Bank card, credit card, driving license, student card, library cards etc. etc. What a pain in the ass (+ expensive) to cancel all of them and order new ones! Tuesday I had to travel outside of Helsinki by train and the guy on the train made me pay extra since I wasn't allowed to use a student ticket without my student card. Even though I had a certificate from my university and a police report about the theft. Man! Today I sent some angry feedback to the train company... And yesterday I started feeling ill and now I'm in bed with a cold :( I hope next week is a better one :)

So how is everyone doing? It's been quiet on the blog. Everyone's really busy, I gather. I hope you are all well! Take care and keep your personal belongings in sight ;)

Marianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home